More Places to Find Help

Carver County

City of Chanhassen

City of Eden Prairie

Hennepin County

Domestic Abuse and Crisis Help

Employment Assistance

Food Assistance

Housing Assistance

Household Goods, Furniture and Clothing


Have a question or need help?

We will be glad to help. Call us at 952-937-9120.

Summer Food for Kids 2018

Partner with Us

Partnering can be a wonderful way to give back to the Chanhassen and Eden Prairie communities. Find out the different ways that businesses, faith-based communities and other organizations are partnering with us.

Minnesota FoodShare Honor Roll