How old do I need to be?
- Volunteers must be 14 years or older. Those under 18 will need to have their parent or guardian’s permission.
Are there group opportunities?
- Yes, we offer volunteer activities for small teams. The ideal group size is five to fifteen (5-15). Learn more.
- We can host groups in the afternoons, after 1:30 P.M.
- We do not offer weekend opportunities at this time.
What are PROP’s hours?
- Monday through Friday from 9:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- Wednesday from 4:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.
- We do not have weekend hours at this time.
How often do people volunteer?
Most volunteers come once a week. Many volunteers have been here for ten or more years. The minimum commitment is thirty (30) hours or three (3) months.
Are there any short-term volunteer projects?
Volunteers with subject matter expertise can apply to help with short-term projects in the following areas: IT, phone systems, facility maintenance and electrical, grant writing, graphic design, event planning, and social work.
Do you offer any internships?
Internships are offered for Marketing, Social Media, and Public Relations. For more information please contact Kelli Steidle, Marketing Manager, 952-746-1852
Who should I contact if I have questions?
- General volunteering questions: Cindy McPherson, Operations Manager, 952-294-8378