Faith-based organizations can partner with us to make an impact in the community. Volunteer efforts, donation drives, and fundraisers are all great ways to unite your members and work towards the common good. Explore ways your organization can become involved.
Your faith community also can connect people in need to PROP, whether they are your members or people who walk in your door in search of help:
- Hand out our Programs and Services Overview (doc)
- During open hours, we accept walk-ins. Our open hours are Monday through Friday from 9:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. and Wednesday from 4:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.
- After hours, call us at 952-937-9120 and leave a message on our general line. Voicemail is monitored weekdays until 4:00 P.M. We will return the call within two business days.
- We need a signed Release of Information Form (doc) by the client before we can discuss their information with you.
- In emergencies (such as a family facing homelessness) when we are closed, call the non-emergency number for the Eden Prairie Police. The police department can offer resources on our behalf, such as a gas card, food card or hotel stay.
- You can also refer families to Carver County, Hennepin County or call United Way 211 for after-hours emergency housing needs.
We can help families who live outside of our service area of Eden Prairie and Chanhassen. We can provide them with food and identify additional resources available to them.
Faith-Based Impact Partners
View our Faith-Based Impact Partners >>
View our Faith-Based Partners >>
- City Hill Fellowship Church
- Family of Christ Lutheran
- Hilltop Church
- Grace Church
- Prairie Community Church
- Prairie Lutheran Church
- Resurrection Life Church
- Summit Place Senior Living Hill Top Chapel
- The Colony Senior Community Chapel
- Victory Lutheran Church
- Westwood Community Church
- Excelsior United Methodist Church
- Greater Minneapolis Council of Churches