Your involvement as a volunteer is vital. Your time, talents, and expertise provide tangible assistance and restore hope to your neighbors when they need it most.
You can volunteer in small groups or teams too.
Consider joining our Board of Directors or a committee. Contribute to setting the direction of PROP going forward and help implement the objectives of our Strategic Plan.
- Board of Directors – three year commitment
- Committees – one year commitment
- Spread the word! Tell your friends, family, neighbors, and local business owners about PROP and what we do.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. Like, share, tweet, post and blog about us!
The more people we can reach, the more food and resources we can give.
Eden Prairie’s annual community-driven process for providing school supplies to students in need is changing to a single back-to-school program with collaborative help from community partners for the 2017/2018 school year. No longer will there be registration at PROP, nor will PROP be asking for financial donations to purchase supplies. Instead, PROP, along with Grace Church and Eden Prairie Community Education, will be drop off sites for school supplies.
Below are the THREE drop off sites where you can donate school supplies. Click on Grace Church and Community Education to find out information about their hours, most needed items, and contact information.
DEADLINE: all supplies must be at drop off sites by August 13.
M-F: 9:30A.M. – 1:00P.M. & W: 4:00P.M. – 6:30 P.M.
MOST NEEDED SCHOOL SUPPLIES:
- Scientific Calculators
- 1.5” and 2” three ring binders
- Pocket folders (solid colors only, especially yellow, blue, green, black )
- Composition Notebooks (all colors)
- Fiskars pointed scissors