Summer Food for Kids
We can help with extra food during the summer months. Families can come in once per month and receive a variety of items that may include:
- Deli and canned meat
- Bread or tortillas
- Yogurt, granola bars, cheese sticks or slices
- Peanut butter, cereal, milk,
- Canned or boxed meals (macaroni & cheese, Ramen, spaghetti)
- Fresh produce
- Supplemental gift cards
Families who live in Eden Prairie or Chanhassen, have a K-12 student, and are in need of extra food for the summer.
- Children do not have to come in to be eligible.
- Families do not have to take part in our Food Shelf Program.
- Families may receive regular monthly Food Shelf and Summer Food for Kids groceries at the same time.
Summer Food for Kids packs will be available again in June 2017.
Holiday Gift Program
This program provides holiday gifts to children and teens whose families are experiencing hardship.
Registration for this program will open October 2017.
Holiday Gift pick-up: December 2017 at Immanuel Lutheran Church, 16515 Luther Way in Eden Prairie.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 952-937-9120
Our scholarships allow children and youth ages 0 – 18 to participate in a number of community activities, such as sports, camps, music lessons and academic enrichment programs. Call us at 952-937-9120 and ask for a Case Manager to apply.