More Places to Find Help

Carver County

City of Chanhassen

City of Eden Prairie

Hennepin County

Domestic Abuse and Crisis Help

Employment Assistance

Food Assistance

Housing Assistance

Household Goods, Furniture and Clothing


Have a question or need help?

We will be glad to help. Call us at 952-937-9120.

Ready to Visit Us?

Find out what you need to have with you when you're visiting us for the first time.

PROP Empty Bowls