Emergency financial help
To help stabilize a crisis, PROP provides short-term financial assistance for:
- Emergency housing payments (rent or mortgage)
- Electric or heat payments
- Prescriptions/short term childcare etc.
- Auto Repairs
You will need to show proof of emergency, county or other agency ineligibility, and income verification.
To request financial help
Call 952-937-9120 and ask to speak to a Case Manager.
- Staff returns calls within two business days.
- Staff will assess eligibility over the phone or schedule an appointment.
- Release of Information Form (doc) – complete, sign, and return in order for staff to speak to anyone on your behalf.