Call us at 952-937-9120 or email email@example.com.
Start here and find out the many services we have to offer our neighbors in Eden Prairie and Chanhassen.
- During open hours, we accept walk-ins. Our open hours are Monday through Friday from 9:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. and Wednesday from 4:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.
- After hours, call us at 952-937-9120 and leave a message on our general line. Voicemail is monitored weekdays until 4:00 P.M. We will return your call within two business days.
- For food and housing emergencies when we are closed, call the non-emergency number for the Eden Prairie Police at 952-949-6200. It is answered 24 hours per day, seven days a week.
- You can also contact Carver County, Hennepin County or call United Way 211 for after-hours emergency housing needs.
- Janet Palmer, Executive Director, 952-294-8380
- Mary Brown, Development Director, 952-746-1890
- Jenny Buckland, Program Director, 952-746-1853
- Cindy McPherson, Operations Manager, 952-294-8378
- Kelli Steidle, Marketing Manager, 952-746-1852
- Crystal Winston, Case Manager, 952-746-0007
- Gretchen Strate, Case Manager, 952-746-1892
- Tricia Ode, Case Manager, 952-746-1891
Want to learn more about People Reaching Out to People (PROP) or suburban poverty?
Take a tour
Seeing and learning about PROP by touring our Eden Prairie facility is a great educational opportunity for students, community members, groups, and employees. Contact Janet Palmer, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-294-8380 to schedule a tour.
Request a speaker
We welcome the opportunity to share our expertise with the community. Our staff and volunteers are available to share stories about how we help people in our community and speak on the topic of suburban poverty and a number of other topics. If you would like someone from PROP to speak to your church, school, or organization, contact Janet Palmer, Executive Director at email@example.com or 952-294-8380.